Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barachus

Thanks a lot!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Finally got the epic world cup how i want it. Full SWAT kit. DT swiss hubs, DT swiss stainless spokes, roval carbon 29 rims, rolling on tubeless ground control tyres. modified and rebuilt carbon Rockshok SID. Fox/S-Works brain rear shock, Magura MT8 brakes with 140mm stainless disks and carbon levers, SRAM XX1, K-Edge garmin mount, 100mm stem, carbon crank, look pedals and ceramic bearings everywhere.

rps20140404_132031.jpg

rps20140404_132057.jpg

ChrisMc

One nice mountain bike there. How much does that thing way now probably less than your average road bike. Bet it rides real nice, I'd be too scared off scratching it.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
One nice mountain bike there. How much does that thing way now probably less than your average road bike. Bet it rides real nice, I'd be too scared off scratching it.

It comes in at 8.7 kg now, Its a really cool bike. The epic is the only full suspension 29r which can take two full sized water bottles but it does not look like it has more space in the frame than the competition, its quite clever how they achieved this IMHO.
The world cup has a shorter chainstays and more agressive front fork angle than the normal epic which helps its handling, the bike turns in exceptionally well and does not have the cumbersome feel of some 29r I have ridden seem to for smaller riders like myself.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Put the Tarmac on Zipp 404 firecrests today, looks reasonable.

View attachment 41610

Looks more then reasonable mate.
Those Zipp wheels look so much better without the gaudy decals. Looks class.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Picked up a new Specialized Roubaix SL4 today(full carbon). In matt black with full internal cable routing.
This is a stock picture. But I have changed the saddle and pedals and added my edge 800 with cadence sensor.
I will take a pic in daylight tomorrow. Rode it for half an hour back from Evans and it is the dogs nuts....VERY HAPPY!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 62

young Ed

Veteran
Picked up a new Specialized Roubaix SL4 today(full carbon). In matt black with full internal cable routing.
This is a stock picture. But I have changed the saddle and pedals and added my edge 800 with cadence sensor.
I will take a pic in daylight tomorrow. Rode it for half an hour back from Evans and it is the dogs nuts....VERY HAPPY!
very very nice! :biggrin:

how much does she weigh?
it even comes with black bar tape rather than the more common white stuff that gets so sirty and spoils a wonderful bike! :smile:
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
very very nice! :biggrin:

how much does she weigh?
it even comes with black bar tape rather than the more common white stuff that gets so sirty and spoils a wonderful bike! :smile:
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom