Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Thanks Ed. Here is a pic as it looks now. Gonna get another bottle and cage, then that's it for a while; my pocket is well and truly empty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 99

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Thanks Ed. Here is a pic as it looks now. Gonna get another bottle and cage, then that's it for a while; my pocket is well and truly empty!
8.2kg....

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Picked up a new Specialized Roubaix SL4 today(full carbon). In matt black with full internal cable routing.
This is a stock picture. But I have changed the saddle and pedals and added my edge 800 with cadence sensor.
I will take a pic in daylight tomorrow. Rode it for half an hour back from Evans and it is the dogs nuts....VERY HAPPY!

You have every reason to be happy. The SL4 Roubaix and Tarmac are outstanding framesets.. Looks great, what size frame is that @Roadrider48

young Ed

Veteran
@Roadrider48 doesn't matter how skint you might be you now have a VERY nice bike! :biggrin:

now when you have the monies you need a pair of carbon deep section rims and the bike is complete ;)
what pedals are you running on there?
Cheers Ed

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
@Roadrider48 doesn't matter how skint you might be you now have a VERY nice bike! :biggrin:

now when you have the monies you need a pair of carbon deep section rims and the bike is complete ;)
what pedals are you running on there?
Cheers Ed
I am gonna look in to some new wheels soon. The pedals are just the cheapest spd Shimanos at the moment.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Thanks MR H. It's a 56 frame. To say I am pleased with it would be a massive understatement.
I just need to sort out some new wheels now; any recommendations?

For the Roubaix and Tarmac SL4 I personally like Zipp 202 which are simply fantastic wheels for these frames ask @jowwy who also runs a set on his SL4
If your budget does not stretch to Zipp's the Roval wheels are top performers for the money and come with ceramic bearings as standard.
If you do not wish to go for a carbon wheel I would simply look at some quality hand built wheels. A good set of stiff wheels simply put the cherry on a great frame.

young Ed

Veteran
@Roadrider48 as above the zipps do seem great but rather expensive! don't know how they stack up against the stock wheels but the fulcrum 7's are good bearings and not dead heavy if you aren't into deep section
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom