Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
Why do you want deep dish rims? just out of interest
they're sexy? they at least mentally make you go faster! :biggrin:
don't you run a pair of deep section?
Cheers Ed

jack smith

Veteran
Here's my allez, did buy a ultegra group but got an email saying it was out of stock and never bothered getting it again as the sora was reliable enough, anyone have any idea what it is worth?
Shimano rs11 wheels
Exist at pedals
Fsa k force seat post
Zip vuka sprint bars
Sanmarco supelaggera full carbon saddle
Fsa stem
Full Sita apart from a tiagra front mech
Front tyre is pro 4 but rear is conti is ultra sport as the rear pro 4 failed
I'm thinking of getting rid and getting a TT bike
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Don't know what it is worth but I do know that all those exposed cables probably more than cancel out the benefit of an aero handlebar!

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
Here's my allez, did buy a ultegra group but got an email saying it was out of stock and never bothered getting it again as the sora was reliable enough, anyone have any idea what it is worth?
Shimano rs11 wheels
Exist at pedals
Fsa k force seat post
Zip vuka sprint bars
Fsa stem
I'm thinking of getting rid and getting a TT bike
Is the bottle cage not a faff? I'd swap that and the pump around if you can?

No idea on value, ebay is your friend to see what others are selling for... I'd hate to insult you and guess.

jack smith

Veteran
I usually have it here the pump is bus I've done a lot of long light rides market and it won't fit at the back as my legs knock it but it is fine surprisingly aslong as it's a long bottle, the cables do go inside but I was having issues with it putting too much strain on the cables with the sharp turn out of the shifters so my breaks were locking once I took it out I noticed a huge increase in shifting and breaking performance the bars are mainly for the flatness I can rest on on long rides and hills :smile:

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
I usually have it here the pump is bus I've done a lot of long light rides market and it won't fit at the back as my legs knock it but it is fine surprisingly aslong as it's a long bottle, the cables do go inside but I was having issues with it putting too much strain on the cables with the sharp turn out of the shifters so my breaks were locking once I took it out I noticed a huge increase in shifting and breaking performance the bars are mainly for the flatness I can rest on on long rides and hills :smile:
Sh*t me, one comma in that lot killed me.

Why is your gear cable so out of the way? I'd find that hard to operate.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
All these bikes look very nice but sometimes, I wonder if people buy them just to look great. After all, if the engine is weak, no matter how much you pay for your bike, it wont go any faster. It may have the looks of a Ferrari but one with a 1 litre engine wont impress anyone once on the move.

jack smith

Veteran
Sh*t me, one comma in that lot killed me.

Why is your gear cable so out of the way? I'd find that hard to operate.
if you haven't learned to breathe i worry for you lol, what do you mean by out of the way?

and i rack up a fair few top 10's and kom's on strava so i cant be that slow but i freely admit i like my bike to be my own and look totally different than any other i see out there i dont think it s very special to be in love with something everyone else has the exact same of.

AndyRM

XOXO
Shimano rs11 wheels
Exist at pedals
Fsa k force seat post
Zip vuka sprint bars
Fsa stem
I'm thinking of getting rid and getting a TT bike View attachment 42496 View attachment 42497 View attachment 42498

How does that mount thing work? Is it on a bolt that screws into the star fangled nut?

Your saddle very slide-y at that angle!

jack smith

Veteran
How does that mount thing work? Is it on a bolt that screws into the star fangled nut?

Your saddle very slide-y at that angle!
the saddle is how i find it the most comfortable i have all my saddles tilted down do you mean the mount on the stem? it just replaces the stem top cap to clip on an i phone 5s

Top Bottom