Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
http://www.topeak.com/products/bags/smartphone_drybag_4in_2 there is this option i nvarious sized for any smartphone very handy for strava music or mapping

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
The specialized shiv elite with added carboness

IMAG0045.jpg

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Really cool shiv!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Very nice @jowwy , you lucky git :thumbsup:
The wheels look so much more classy sans decals.
Yeh they do ian - the bike looked terrible with standard alloy wheels too

So some chinese carbons now adorn it - first test ride will be at castle combe race track on tuesday evening of next week

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yeh they do ian - the bike looked terrible with standard alloy wheels too

So some chinese carbons now adorn it - first test ride will be at castle combe race track on tuesday evening of next week

Nice one, looking forward to hearing about it.

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
if you haven't learned to breathe i worry for you lol, what do you mean by out of the way?

and i rack up a fair few top 10's and kom's on strava so i cant be that slow but i freely admit i like my bike to be my own and look totally different than any other i see out there i dont think it s very special to be in love with something everyone else has the exact same of.
As in, the cable is bent back into the handlebar tape and the loop looks awkward to get around.

I never questioned your Stravability or your pace? But well done, I'm glad you have those results. Couldn't agree more, make the bike your own.

Top Bottom