Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevede

Thanks Ed. Here is a pic as it looks now. Gonna get another bottle and cage, then that's it for a while; my pocket is well and truly empty!
8.2kg....

Very nice. I too collected a Roubaix SL4 Sport compact on Saturday. I'll get some pictures up this weekend (too busy riding it at the mo'). Interested for your 8.2kg weight. I wanted to check mine out (like you do) and working on the "stand on the scales & then pick the bike up" method, I got mine at 9.1kg with 105 pedals but everything else as out of the box.

Regards

Steve

jack smith

Veteran
As in, the cable is bent back into the handlebar tape and the loop looks awkward to get around.

I never questioned your Stravability or your pace? But well done, I'm glad you have those results. Couldn't agree more, make the bike your own.

ahh i made sure to leave enough slack for it to be smooth they are internally routed from the bar tape to the stem

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Last edited:

Fylde_coast_Pies

My resprayed and upgraded Specialized Globe Centrum Sport
072.jpg

070.jpg

jack smith

Veteran
I may be buying a venge frame to do a build myself, does anyone have any images of a venge with different depth of rims? I need to decide between 88 and 50/60 it will be used for tt's and triathlons

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Why not buy a proper TT/Tri rig then? You could build a MUCH faster bike for a lot less than a Venge costs.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I may be buying a venge frame to do a build myself, does anyone have any images of a venge with different depth of rims? I need to decide between 88 and 50/60 it will be used for tt's and triathlons
I dont have a venge - but hear is my spesh shiv with 40/56 combo

IMAG0045.jpg

Top Bottom