Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
20140817_120638000_ios.jpg

Roubaix SL4 Sport Comp 2014

Fine lookin Roub there!

Dibdib

Powered by Jelly Babies
Here's my well-abused Tricross Sport Triple. Previously my "good" (and only) road bike, and even occasionally used for time trialling, it's been repurposed back into more of a hybrid-suited role as my winter/wet weather/load-hauling bike:

Tricross.jpg

Timotheog

Regular
It went in the hybrid thread, but works here too...

Sirrus Elite Disk (2013 if I remember rightly) Romin saddle, Durano Plus 28C tyres on Maddox 3.0 wheels from the Cannondale Synapse. 105 rear mech and front chain rings. DMR V12's.

Sirrus.jpg
A
Fine lookin Roub there!
almost thought those wheels on the roubaiz were lime green. That would be cool. Like the matt black. The front looks nice and aggressive like a blackbird

ChrisMc

Jesus, no messing about getting the new one on the road. The SL4 looks awesome mate. Bet they are two totally different bikes to ride. Wondering which one you prefer.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
The tarmac looks better with the black tyres... just the tape to complete it.

jack smith

Veteran
Jesus, no messing about getting the new one on the road. The SL4 looks awesome mate. Bet they are two totally different bikes to ride. Wondering which one you prefer.
Take a look in the reviews section ive got a big writeup on both compared!

Black tyres and tape are definatley on the cards, i slammed the stem today and removed the rest of the steerer tube too which looks alot nicer

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Top Bottom