Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Freds Dad

Veteran
Let us know how you got on with it.

I ended up buying it and here it is. It is also fitted with Mavic Aksium wheels.

I got it for a good price and the LBS also included two Specialized cages, a new set of Shimano pedals and a small saddle bag with inner tube and tyre levers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I ended up buying it and here it is. It is also fitted with Mavic Aksium wheels.

I got it for a good price and the LBS also included two Specialized cages, a new set of Shimano pedals and a small saddle bag with inner tube and tyre levers

Nice,, and just so it don't feel lonely heres a photo of mine :smile:

2zippscropped_zps8bac2dd8.jpg

PaulSecteur

I upload the photos to Photbucket, then when you view the photo on photobucket it has 4 share options. Use the last one "IMG". Click on the code and it is copies to the clipboard, then just right click and paste it where you want the photo here in the thread on Cyclechat.

PaulSecteur

^^^^^

BLACK BAR TAPE!!!!

Lookin` good!!!

jack smith

Veteran
@HB2210 i love that allez its the same as my old one i sold after last winter ive been looking at photos and im wantimg one again when things pick up to use as an everyday bike

HB2210

@HB2210 i love that allez its the same as my old one i sold after last winter ive been looking at photos and im wantimg one again when things pick up to use as an everyday bike

Thanks, not had time to take it out yet !! Will know better tomorrow, but I'm happy how it turned out

PaulSecteur

I didn't really know where to put this one...

Show us your Spesh,
Show us your steel,
Show us your disc braked ride,
Show us your useful bike,
Show us your ugly ride

But its a Specialized so its here...

2014 specialized AWOL.
Steel frame, discs, mudguards, own gravitational field (shes a bit hefty) - Perfect for tow path bashing, which is where its going to spend a lot of its time.

As she arrived, but I had already taken the Tubus Rack of and replaced with my Topeak as I have a bag to match.

awol1_zps1b728546.jpg

A few things replaced, Pave seatpost, Romin saddle saint pedals, topeak tri-bag (keys and phone) front rack removed as I wont need it for a while, and lights added (Its dark under those canal bridges!

awol2_zpsda8c2ea0.jpg

She might be ugly, but she is cool - From Cali no less...

c8cb14f6-4b73-44a0-b787-1586098d74b2_zps3d78208a.jpg

Obviously that's the Taiwanese end of Cali...

Top Bottom