Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmw492

Veteran
put a pair of swissside wheels on it and then you can start to SMILE !!!! Love mine. Enjoy. Great colour scheme touch of red bling realy makes it the dogs wotsits
I'm looking at a pair of Fulcrum Quattros or Campag Zondas....unsure which ..

frogeyes

I sold this Allez during winter. Really liked it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 71

Kenshinrs

Regular
Hi I am looking at fuLcrum Quattros too for mine are they good they certainly look good on your bike it's them or campagnolo Zondas I'm unsure

Hi, based on my experience, quattro's roll pretty well compared to the stock wheel (axis 1.0) that came with my Allez and they also feel faster to me. I improved my strava time by at least 1km/hr since changing to the quattro's. I honestly don't know if this is because of the wheel itself or my fitness level is just improving. But one thing is certain, they look good on my bike. As compared to Zonda, I've got no experience with this wheelset so I cant comment on this. Quattro is cheaper however.

Onyer

My freshly rebuilt Allez. Bought the frame cheap and added 105 groupset. Have had a great time building this (my first build) whilst getting my broken hand fixed up. Got it out on Sunday morning for an hour and amazed me at how much fitness I've lost in 10 weeks of no riding.
17301981971_93e57eeeeb_b.jpg
Is that a Fabiric saddle? They look good, but how do they feel?

claggypants

Its a Charge Scoop. Very similar to the Fabric i believe. Very comfortable but then I've only done the 9 miles i did on Sunday morning on it. Time will tell. If it makes any difference I'm a heavy chap at 15st and i like this saddle better than the stock saddle on my Crosstrail.

Kenshinrs

Regular
Hi, based on my experience, quattro's roll pretty well compared to the stock wheel (axis 1.0) that came with my Allez and they also feel faster to me. I improved my strava time by at least 1km/hr since changing to the quattro's. I honestly don't know if this is because of the wheel itself or my fitness level is just improving. But one thing is certain, they look good on my bike. As compared to Zonda, I've got no experience with this wheelset so I cant comment on this. Quattro is cheaper however.
I updated my allez since my last post. Here it is now with new groupset - 105, saddle - selle italia xflow c2, seatpost & stem - ritchey, handlebar tape - lizard skin. Basically I just murdered it.

Attachments

• 20150501_074112_HDR.jpg
    20150501_074112_HDR.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 20150501_074146_HDR.jpg
    20150501_074146_HDR.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom