Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
image.jpeg
I have already put this on classic and vintage, but I am a happy man today so here is My new old Peugeot Super Competition^_^.

ChrisEyles

Guru
Now that is a properly gorgeous bike - not surprised you are feeling happy with yourself after polishing that one up :smile:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Black saddle maybe? But an absolutely stunning looking bike!

RedRider

Pulling through
Black saddle maybe? But an absolutely stunning looking bike!
Yeah, well spotted. The c15 saddle's on loan whilst I see whether it suits my backside. Then I have to decide whether to buy the same colour and get matching Brooks cambium tape or get a black one to match the black tape. I'm edging towards the black at the mo. As nice as the other might be it could look a bit "heritage". What do you reckon?

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Yeah, well spotted. The c15 saddle's on loan whilst I see whether it suits my backside. Then I have to decide whether to buy the same colour and get matching Brooks cambium tape or get a black one to match the black tape. I'm edging towards the black at the mo. As nice as the other might be it could look a bit "heritage". What do you reckon?
Whatever is most comfortable. The C15 will look great but the Cambium looks really cool. Whatever you choose the Rourke looks fantastic.

fatjel

Veteran
Built from the wreck of my Jamis Quest,
Couldn't get the frame straight enough so all the bits went on a shiny new Spa Steel Audax frame
!05 5800 group set , Hand built Ultegra/ Open Pro wheels , Fizik Aliante and stuff

spa%20steel%20audax_zpsud1eyzzz.jpg

Not exactly beautiful but looks kinda efficient.
In less than two weeks my collarbone will be ready as will the Spa
I so can't wait.

Top Bottom