Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Basil.B

Guru
Still got some work to do! :smile:
P2100035.JPG

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Was bought in Sept 2012, the mudguards really help catching the crud. I've been down some really mucky country lanes and it's always cleaned up nicely. I usually end up cleaning the kitchen aftwards though.:banghead:

Teuchter

Über Member
Don't think I've posted this one in here though I detailled the resoration from a knackered skip find last year in Classic and Vintage.

It's a late 80s Carbolite Peugeot. Nothing fancy but I find it a very comfortable ride and it's my main commuting bike. Just had a (possibly optimistic) post-winter tidy up during which I replaced the crud roadracers with the more solid and better looking SKS Bluemels.

8509361395_008a0252cf_c.jpg

Taken this morning next to the Clyde on the way to work. Loving the weather at the moment!

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Don't think I've posted this one in here though I detailled the resoration from a knackered skip find last year in Classic and Vintage.

It's a late 80s Carbolite Peugeot. Nothing fancy but I find it a very comfortable ride and it's my main commuting bike. Just had a (possibly optimistic) post-winter tidy up during which I replaced the crud roadracers with the more solid and better looking SKS Bluemels.

8509361395_008a0252cf_c.jpg

Taken this morning next to the Clyde on the way to work. Loving the weather at the moment!

Snice innit!

Top Bottom