Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's a lovely looking bike, that - simple, smooth lines. Did you collect it or have it delivered? I got a Cheviot SE last year but couldn't do the 200-mile round trip to collect so it arrived in a box and it was set up so beautifully I didn't even want to change anything at all for the first 1000 miles.
I live 26 miles away. Jumped on a train, walked to Hewitts, cycled home. Lovely day, perfect bike fit.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Here's mine.
2011-01-05200712.jpg

DSC_0005_zps94d16d1a.jpg

Rezillo

TwoSheds
I paid too much for the frame, and the components are all modern, but I like it. The frame has had a fair bit of blue touching up but overall is in good nick. The frame material is Excell Ultra, an Excell variant that I can find nothing about. I would have gone for a quill stem but polished alloy wide 26mm anatomic handlebars are few and far between. The Planet-X stuff looks ok, though.

lemond%20whole%20bike.jpg

lemond%20stem%20bars.jpg

lemond%20seatpost.jpg

We all often pay too much for the frame. I do like the silver handlebar and stem - they all seem to be black nowdays or white! Could you let me know the make of them please?

Your eyes may not deceive you, but with my computer screen, my eyes certainly do me. Thanks for the links and I'll have an all shiney bike too ^_^

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Lovely looking bike that.

Thanks. I've even been sad enough to order some matching yellow brake pads.

I've only been out on it a couple of times but it's also great to ride. Very positive acceleration, probably down to having little frame/bb flex. I can adjust the rear brakes very close to the rim without brake rub under load.

I now have too many bikes. Looks as if I will have to sell my Planet X Guerciotto Record build as the Lemond has usurped it.

Top Bottom