Show us your tent!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
for camping bins what do people recomend. we had a hedgehog visit us in Cornwall last year. its only going to have wrappers etc as tins glass paer card plastic gets recycled on site ( she won't do fields with no amenities ( yet) )

We had a hedgehog visit our tent once when we were sitting around in the dark (well light of a candle, drinking) ... the shuffling noise across the groundsheet made us all jump. I have been known to put the bag in the back of the car overnight, if we are staying on a site with known problems.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
We had what we think was a shrew hunting under our groundsheet last year. We could see it moving as it hopped along and hear it snuffling. I laughed and laughed and laughed until I fell off my chair.

Sam

barnesy

Another owner of the argos one man tent, it was my home for 2 weeks cycling round Ireland, here it is in one of the most peceful places ive slept outside Clonmel with Slieve na Mon in the background

CIMG1059.jpg

my dog has since teared holes in it so its being replaced with a gelert solo for £25

OP
OP
3narf

3narf

For whom the bell dings
A horse came through our old tent, in the New Forest!

We had both side doors open; it came in one side, stood on a mess tin and squashed it, and went out the other side...

We ended up pitching our Vango Spectre 200 here as it was getting dark and it was the only place we could find after arriving at Nice airport. We were given a hammer and a bucket of 6" nails to use as pegs.

Attachments

• Picture 009 - Copy.jpg
    Picture 009 - Copy.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 124

Hicky

Guru
Le Mans municipal site, summer 2010.
Tent is a ESVO Walnoot with panels not attached. Superb tent however comes with a fair pack size and weight.....easily worth it for a family and in wamer climates than the UK!

Second pic our old tent(Trigano trinidad, 27year old!) and old car.

Attachments

• France. Bits n bobs. Nappies for sale 105.jpg
    France. Bits n bobs. Nappies for sale 105.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76
  • DSCF9991.JPG
    DSCF9991.JPG
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 85

sleekitcollie

171752_1898150412389_1200481327_32370190_697376_o.JPG my vango tempest 200 along with mates vango ? ( larger tents ) on Jura in Feb 2011

my vango tempest again . on Islay Feb 2011 great spot 175671_1912079640611_1200481327_32396327_2915699_o.JPG

comments round the wrong way . top pic is islay botom is jura :rolleyes:

Top Bottom