Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
... and a ti seatpost :thumbsup:

It has been mentioned :thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
can you get those in ti? :whistle:

Oh yes... and in a whole range of nice colours too
speedplay-zero-pedals-ti-med.jpg

choplee

@stumpy66
I can't help thinking that the bike would look much better with metal/ti bottle holders.

i thought that ,so i got Ti cages on my litespeed ,but quickly sent them back and got some slimline carbon ones .... i think it really depends on the designof the bike and cage i suppose :blush:

choplee

Must admit to still puzzling over this question. It's a custom bike. It fits. So how would you expect it to feel on a long ride??

just because it's custom doesn't mean it's going to be a great long distance runner .....all i meant was it looked like a short stem and saddle forward making it a small cockpit when looking the frame size or me being old skool the tall head tube

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A bit of a "before and after".... Having been busy buying the parts on eBay (not sure I'd do it that way again though :wacko: ), my first bike build is now complete. Although it's now staying warm and dry in doors as I'm too scared to take it out in this weather just in case it gets splashed :smile:
View attachment 38154 View attachment 38155

Ti looks great when wet. Quit the excuses and go and ride it.

just because it's custom doesn't mean it's going to be a great long distance runner
How do you know I didn't specify I wanted a long distance bike??
I'd really rather answer questions than counter assumptions, you know.
(I don't bite, but this is beginning to make me growl!!! :headshake:)
.....all I meant was it looked like a short stem and saddle forward making it a small cockpit when looking the frame size or me being old skool the tall head tube
Yes, the head tube does look tall compared to a stock geometry bike. Amazon how our eyes and aesthetic sense get trained by what we see most often. (Mine too!)

choplee

How do you know I didn't specify I wanted a long distance bike??
I'd really rather answer questions than counter assumptions, you know.
(I don't bite, but this is beginning to make me growl!!! :headshake:)

Yes, the head tube does look tall compared to a stock geometry bike. Amazon how our eyes and aesthetic sense get trained by what we see most often. (Mine too!)

I agree some people are touchy about their bikes and what they do on them .....it's sometimes nice to find out more and with the sport being so wide spread and diverse now the norm isn't the norm anymore ...i'll restrain from making passing comments in the future if your in the thread ,as i see your not really wanting to respond to friendly comments
I didn't assume anything and just making visual comments ,as alot of members do when people post photo's ,as well as i was commenting how i like your bike ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom