Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
ie, fecking dull!

I keep thinking about a paint job on my Enigma. There's two things stopping me:

• I can't think of a design I really want, other than copying something I've already seen, which doesn't seem quite right.
  • The weight weenie in me would fret about the extra weight^_^ Sorry!

Cyclist33

• I can't think of a design I really want, other than copying something I've already seen, which doesn't seem quite right.

How about a fish doing a poo?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

http://www.titaniumarts.com/anodized.html

starsnplanetswhole.jpg

craigwend

You'll be fine, I'm doing Humber bridge sportive tomorrow & working next weekend :okay:

Have a good ride - the weather looks better tomorrow :sun:

Is the 'HP' :bicycle: club run on tomorrow?

mangid

Guru
Posted over in the Fixed Gear thread, my new Burls Titanium.

Replaced my Langster which didn't come off well in a collision with a Pizza delivery guy,

Only done one shakedown ride on it so far, Justin did a great job taking my requirements (pointed him at my Spesh Roubaix which I really enjoy) and the end result feels great. Looking forward once again to the commute, the shopper was beginning to get on my nerves..

Bike.jpg

winjim

Smash the cistern
Frameset arriving Wednesday, picking up rest of groupset parts on Saturday, baby due any time from Thursday and house still not ready. Where to assign my priorities?

craigwend

Frameset arriving Wednesday, picking up rest of groupset parts on Saturday, baby due any time from Thursday and house still not ready. Where to assign my priorities?

You won't be getting any sleep - so perfect timing to fettle between, feeds / nappies / serving her who beholdeth child ...

winjim

Smash the cistern
Turns out the orange decal is in a bit of a shoddy state, so I'm gonna remove it, but the rest of the frame appears to have polished up nicely, and what was described to me as a ding, is so minor as to be unnoticeable.
20150617_190220.jpg

It's just a wonderful thing to hold, I'm dead chuffed. ^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Turns out the orange decal is in a bit of a shoddy state, so I'm gonna remove it, but the rest of the frame appears to have polished up nicely, and what was described to me as a ding, is so minor as to be unnoticeable.
View attachment 92286
It's just a wonderful thing to hold, I'm dead chuffed. ^_^

Get some neat Acetone off of Ebay. Bottle for about a fiver. That will get the decals off no probs.

Top Bottom