Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Get some neat Acetone off of Ebay. Bottle for about a fiver. That will get the decals off no probs.
I think I've got some IPA knocking about somewhere which should do the trick. :okay: I'll stop cluttering up this thread now, the next picture will be when it's built :hyper:.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think I've got some IPA knocking about somewhere which should do the trick. :okay: I'll stop cluttering up this thread now, the next picture will be when it's built :hyper:.

Make sure there's no colours or additives (if there are any in IPA) in the IPA, or it will stain the metal.

Onyer

My new Titanium, with Ultegra 6800 groupset and Campagnolo Vento wheels. Took it out for a spin today and was 6 minutes faster over a 38 mile route, compared to my Spesh Roubaix. Probably due to the weather rather than the bike though!
P6180005.JPG

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
My new Titanium, with Ultegra 6800 groupset and Campagnolo Vento wheels. Took it out for a spin today and was 6 minutes faster over a 38 mile route, compared to my Spesh Roubaix. Probably due to the weather rather than the bike though!
View attachment 92399
Its always to do with the bike........nice machine

OK, so it's had a bit of an upgrade. It all started with David at DCR for the wheels and then of course I needed a few other bits to match them. (Sad I know but it helped me at least get a few PBs this weekend)

View media item 8570

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
22257261992_a375d956ee_o.jpg

Litespeed T5 Gravel. Running Ultegra 6800, Mason x Hunt 4 Seasons wheel set (if they're good enough to win the Transcontinental Race on....), Fizik Aliante VS saddle & Deda bars/stem/seatpost. Gorgeous bit of kit, oodles of tyre clearance even with 35mms on (mudguards will be no problem with these tyres), ride is that old cliche (but happens to be true) of stiff yet compliant. GT car, not a sofa. Weighs about the same as the Viner, despite the tractor tyres and the disc hardware.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Very smart Stu, I could ride that, although not quite as far as you.

I see it has an extra brace in the non-driveside rear triangle - I wonder if it makes any difference.

Top Bottom