Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Needed for disc brake mounting I think.

Could be something to do with it.

My Cannondale mountain bike has a squared off rear triangle for the disc mount, and my Rose has a large metal plate which also includes the drop out.

But both bikes are scabby ally, so have no place in this thread.

Ajay

Veteran
The Lynskoid, my über commuter.
image.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
The brace is a feature of all Litespeed's disc frames. There are multiple ways that frame designers have chosen to tackle the need to handle the weight and stresses involved with disc brakes (plus the drivetrain of course) and keep it compliant for the rider. This is Litespeed's and it does seem to work :smile:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Looks awesome Stuff. Welcome to the Ti club. I feel sorry for your other bikes :okay:
The Condor's for sale as it's only ever been 'spare road bike', and with the Gravel in it's going to get ridden even less, it's 'I'll ride that for a change' even now. Still a great frame though. The Trek remains a great all-rounder, I probably won't use it for so many longer outings, the Gravel will pick up where it left off, but definitely a keeper. Chutney is undisputed champion in the Gets On Any Train Whatsoever category, makes an excellent tourer, and still pretty nippy despite the compromises of folding. And Fun Fun Fun to ride. Did the job far more than satisfactorily yesterday. As for the Viner: we're parting company when one of us conks out. It has never felt anything less than special. It's Faith No More to the Litespeed as AN Other favourite band...

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I am now the proud owner of a TI bike, purchased this morning but left it at the shop as I didn't want to leave it in the car unattended whilst we went for a walk.
I'm reunited with it on Monday.....
Excited!
Nice one. Are you going to tell us what it is or do we have to wait until Monday?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Aye, what is it?

Wise move not leaving it in the car.

Top Bottom