Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan Ferris

Über Member
@ianrauk thank you :smile: The C.Ward is a lovely looking piece for the money. I love Breitling, a few people said to not go with them for the 'bling' but i think the Colt is fantastic. Being COSC as well it keeps fantastic time. How do you find the metal strap? I went for the brown leather but i have considering buying the metal strap but i have quite small wrists and not sure if it would be to chunky.

@CarlP They have some great offers on. The forum favourite is the C60 which is a lot of watch for the money. They also do a great 60 day return service so i have ordered more than one before if i couldnt make my mind up and then they take the others back with no questions asked.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I much prefer metal straps for my watches and the one on my Brietling has held up very well for a 12 year old watch. It's still looks very nice with only a couple of scratches. Helped by the fact that it's not my day to day watch.

My wife has a Breitling Lady Wings with gold rider tabs and gold/stainless bracelet.

She also had a beautiful custom made padded black leather strap made by this outfit:

http://www.abp-paris.com/abpw/watch_straps_index.php

Quite expensive but absolutely spot on - she bought the clasp direct from Brietling (not cheap) and sent it off to them to incorporate into the strap. Great service.

I used to have a B1 which was lovely - if I could be bothered with pricey watches anymore the Avenger Blackbird would be on my shortlist for sure:

http://www.blessthisstuff.com/stuff/wear/watches/breitling-avenger-blackbird/

Goggs

Guru
I like functional design. Plus, my eyes are so bad close up it needs to be simple. Here's my Mondaine..

P1040098_Framed_zpsefetllpr.jpg

U

User19783

IMAG0250.jpg

Dark46

Veteran
20160924_164214.jpg
I love watches and they are for wearing. Whats the point of not using it and licking I away. ?
I've followed F1 for over 35 years so for me there has to be only one make for me. Luckily I got one for my 40th 12 years ago. It only comes off for a new battery which has happened twice and a service. Its a Kirium F1 and the buttons are the shape of the 2003 Renault F1 air box.

Last edited:
Top Bottom