Show us your winter bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
If you can find the official definition for a winterbike id like to hear it, everything on this post is a winterbike hence people posting them if like to see more people who run road bikes to be honest as that's what appeals to me but I do like seeing others rides too as I enjoy every discipline.

Venod

Eh up
One of my Summer bikes now with full mudguards becomes a winter bike.

R0010194.JPG

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Wow, that's a proper beast of a winter bike. It must feel like you've doubled your power output when you get back on your summer bike!!

Im hoping so! She is heavy, but its not so noticeable on the flat, but as soon as there is a sniff of an incline...

I have a stages power meter on the summer bike, but its a 172.5 crank, the ones on this bike are 175.

I might just swap it onto this and do a few rides to see the different power this bike takes.

winjim

Smash the cistern
2014-12-21 13.25.07.png

Regular commuting / general purpose bike now winterised with mudguards, spiked tyres, wide ratio cassette, lights and reflectors.

Mrs M

Guru
Here is "Big Helga"
Belongs to Mr M but if the weathers a bit yucky or if I don't want to stick to the road I take her for a spin. Ok with Mr M as it's the only time poor Helga gets a proper clean!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg