Show us your winter bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flashspix

That's a fantastic job on the restoration :smile: Don't blame you for wanting to ride it all year around!
Thanks Chris, really appreciate that, got loads of great tips on this forum it's been a trip.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Here's mine. :smile:
tmp_7200-DSC_01041926996510.JPG

Andrew_P

In between here and there
The GT Grade out in the wild! Unfashionable road bike brand - bit weird frame with the GT triangle but a good ride. Hydro discs with 160mm rotors. DT Swiss 240s hubs on Stan's No tubes Grails 28 spoke. Schwalbe one tubeless.

I need to get a less setback seat post and better saddle but quite and upgrade on the Boardman CX but not as fast as the Supersix but lovely with discs and mudguards this morning in the sleet snow and 1 degree morning commute loved it! Quite light as well for winter duties.

GT GRADE.jpg

Norry1

Legendary Member
Just placed an order for one of these.....

Ribble%20Screenshot_zpszbxzw4ls.jpg

Got an order in with the Xmas Fairy for some Powertap wheels - and this will then be my training and Turbo bike.

Last edited:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Just placed an order for one of these.....

Ribble%20Screenshot_zpsoy552a4w.jpg

Got an order in with the Xmas Fairy for some Powertap wheels - and this will then be my training and Turbo bike.

Now put together and ready to go. Not ridden it yet

Ribble%20Nov%202015_zpsuq8qdakx.jpg

PS, not sure why the pic in my previous email has disappeared. It is still in Photobucket and worked when I first posted it!

Top Bottom