Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Is the business. Had a few last night!

sierra-nevada-pale-ale.gif

Bodhbh

Guru
Worked in US a couple of years and vaguely remember drinking it a fair bit. Where did you get it from, one of the supermarkets stockign it? Wouldn't mind having a try again.

Mark_J

Über Member
It's an absolutely brilliant beer and I would recommend it all.

Has anyone seen Brewdog 'Punk IPA' in Tesco's? It's a 6.1% beer and was featured on James May & Oz Clarke's 'Drink to Britain' series. A very very nice beer as well.

Mark_J said:
It's an absolutely brilliant beer and I would recommend it all.

I've not seen it despite my regular scrutiny of beer sections in shops. :biggrin: Do you know of anywhere which stocks it regularly? I'm not that far from you, but my question is purely academic as I've given up alcohol until I'm down to my summer cycling weight. :sad:

Bodhbh

Guru
Sierra Nevada is in Tescos, got a couple of bottles cooling down right now. Noticed the Punk IPA also (was b4 saw the later post). Was in the a megasized store although, not sure if every Tescos carries them.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

I get my Sierra Nevada in a American style food and drink shop in Glasgow.

See it now and then in other places though. Worth keeping your eys peeled.

It was actually on tap in a pub in Harrogate the last time I was down.:biggrin:

The Brewdog stuff is not bad. Tesco were actually doing the Punk IPA for a quid a couple of weeks ago.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Our Saino's stocks it and I've sampled it a few times - just to make sure it was as good as I remembered it the first time of course....and it was........hic, thud!

Top Bottom