Sigma Sports.........Credit where it is due.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Bear with me but I owe it to Sigma Sports to give them credit where due.
Some will recall that I purchased a pair of (Pearl Azumi) shorts and emailed them to the effect that their service was excellent and although the shorts were well made the padding (for my bum) was no-where near as good as my Endura.
I then filled in their requested product review.......stating similar to the above.
They didn't acknowledge my email and point blank stated they would not publish my negative review.
I put a thread on CC to this effect.
2 weeks ago..........out of the blue..........I got an email from Sigma telling me that my original email had somehow escaped their notice until now but to send the shorts back for a replacement with whatever shorts I wanted.
Coincidence ? Honesty ?..........I'm not certain, being naturally cynical.
Anyway I did so.........requesting the less expensive (but better for me) Edura shorts.
These arrived in the post today..........excellent service again.
They sent me a "return free" address label and the 2nd pair of shorts were delivered quickly-----------so, as I say, credit where it is due.
THEY HAVE CERTAINLY RETAINED ME AS A CUSTOMER.

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Nice to read that , customer service go's a long way these days :smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
requesting the less expensive (but better for me) Edura shorts.
These arrived in the post today..........excellent service again.

Did you get a refund for the difference then? :laugh:

Nice to see a positive result posted online, all too often folk only tend to leave feedback / comments when they receive poor service :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
Did you get a refund for the difference then? :laugh:

Nice to see a positive result posted online, all too often folk only tend to leave feedback / comments when they receive poor service :okay:
He did that already and had to backtrack, but all's well etc...

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
He did that already and had to backtrack, but all's well etc...
Not sure what you mean by "backtrack" but I previously explained exactly the situation..... and going out of my way to praise Sigma's good service. I have now (hopefully for everyones benefit) detailed the outcome.

Top Bottom