Single Bolt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
@SatNavSaysStraightOn Where in Manchester will you be at weekend?

I work in a place that has M5 from about 8mm to about 20mm long.

It'll be Thursday morning before I can get in to check, but if you don't get fixed up let me know and I might be able to give you some this weekend.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
@SatNavSaysStraightOn Where in Manchester will you be at weekend?

I work in a place that has M5 from about 8mm to about 20mm long.

It'll be Thursday morning before I can get in to check, but if you don't get fixed up let me know and I might be able to give you some this weekend.
over in Failsworth... in-laws live there. may well be up in Royton as well but not 100% sure on that one yet (or when but probably Saturday).
It is specifically the flat spanner head I am after though please - length is not too much of an issue in that I am going to add a rubber (tap) washer to put between the mudguard and the stay in screws into, so whilst I know 15mm fits, a few mm longer won't be an issue.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Not convinced you'll find one with a lower profile head whilst maintaining the same hex head....

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Not convinced you'll find one with a lower profile head whilst maintaining the same hex head....
I am happy with the head thickness as it is (it is not that thick - 3mm perhaps?) - nothing has caught on it yet, just don't want an allen key one, prefer the 8mm spanner option (the eccentric BB tool we have fits this and I always carry that when on tour so not a problem)... its just where it is it will fill with crap and crud off the road/tracks and we do go off road on these bike quite frequently...

stephec

Legendary Member
I'll be in work Thursday morning so I'll grab a few just in case, Failsworth's probably about ten miles from me, and my sister lives near Royton.

Give me a shout by Friday evening if you need them. :smile:

Top Bottom