size 12 road shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am after a pair of road shoes in size 12.

(Or what probably should be about a size 12, if they seem too big or small for their size)

Doesn't really matter what make or colour, or whether they've got fancy locking mechanism.
Ideally good condition but scuffs are fine.
Must take 3-bolt cleats (or 4, for speedplay, but i've never ever seen shoes like that so i'm not sure I believe speedplay's claim that they exist)

Normally take 11s but that's with thin socks and I want some that will give a bit of extra circulation and air and allow me to wear more/thicker socks for the winter.

Recommendations for new also appreciated including how correct their sizing is, and ideally under £50 - quite prepared to buy new but don't want to spend too much if i don't have to, had a look in je james and were all upwards of £80 which I'm no longer convinced is proportionally beneficial for shoes, certainly not just for winter ones. Had a look in decathlon and only went up to size 10 ::-)

Please pm or reply if you have any
Thanks

stephec

Legendary Member
I don't know the equivalent English/Euro sizings, but I'm selling these -

https://www.cyclechat.net/

Just put them on eBay this morning.

redjedi

Über Member
You'd probably need the same size as me, a 48.

These come up on Evans for £55. If you have a store nearby you can get them delivered there and try them on. If they don't fit you can get a refund without paying any shipping costs.

Top Bottom