Smithfields nocturne tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I'm going, if you enjoy the tour of britain and the tour series this will be right up your street.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Aperitif said:
Have fun.

PS oxbob - don't stand too close to topcat...he'll be the one recognisable as the person who buys Rapha casual wear...and he'll take your photo! :becool:

yeah, bloody Topcat, takes decent photos and hasn't ever gotten people lost, what's he thinking of:evil:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I didn't just go, I was in it. Heat one of the folding race, at least. If you saw a guy in a blue shirt on a black Dahon who had a mare getting his bike unfolded to give everyone else half a lap head start (even the guy on the Moulton...) and then spent three laps trying to catch up the rest (not entirely unsuccessfully, I didn't get the wooden spoon, passed two or three!), that was me. As bad as last year (chain drop that time), but a brilliant evening nonetheless. Lovely to meet old acquaintances and make some new ones. And both heat two and the final were brilliant to watch. Keith Henderson (Dahon Mu SL) won for the second year in a row, after a real tussle with Graham Raeburn, Bromptonian winner in Edinburgh.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Well i got there just in time for the commuter race which looked fun, then it was the womans race
2guyys8.jpg

they do a warm up lap with a classic car leading and then they're off
nnvgbs.jpg

very nice race:smile:
2q2l0m8.jpg

the 2nd rider (white top black shorts) had a fall but was up moments later.

Top Bottom