so called retro bike light 1.5 volt to 6 volt please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

Last edited:

young Ed

Veteran
why not get the one the one in your ebay link?
Cheers Ed

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

brand

They won't open it up and let me know what light bulb is in it. I can not check if there is a matching replacement. It is a Chinese one so it is possible there is no matching one available. PS changed my original post so it now makes sense! Hopefully

young Ed

Veteran
i haven't a clue as to what your financial situation is like or how you are with your money, but at £4.00 i would risk it and buy the above one and find out for my self
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
B

brand

You have a point but £4 is 1.3 pints of beer. On the other hand I will have to pay postage to anyone who gives me one. I have also found out it makes no difference how many batteries you use to the light output. Soooo time to prevaricate! But moving towards your view!

OP
OP
B

brand

i haven't a clue as to what your financial situation is like or how you are with your money, but at £4.00 i would risk it and buy the above one and find out for my self
Cheers Ed

• You will not believe this. I took your advice and did a buy it now on the light. He has blocked sales to me? What a tit. I can only think it annoyed him that I asked him twice about the bulb. What a half wit. I will simply buy via a fiend.

Top Bottom