So Who forgot to move the clock forward?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Finally the clocks have gone forward. I enjoy my night time riding, but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren

I completely forgot, but as it turns out both my computer and mobile changed themselves and those are the only two things i use to tell the time with. So lucky me, dont have to worry about that in the future :laugh:

col

Legendary Member
I nearly forgot to, they dont seem to make a big deal of it now like they used to do they?

Plax

Guru
I didn't. I'm sure I would have was I not reminded by one of the course tutors on the Saturday saying something along the lines of "don't forget the clocks go forward tonight folks, we want you back here tomorrow at 9:30 not 10:30"
So I went to bed at 10pm and put all my clocks forward then. So I really kind of went to bed at 11pm thus not really loosing my hour :biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i didn't. and the clock in my car now tells the right time, and on one of my watches.

having said that, i may use the "i forgot" excuse to be late for work tomorrow :biggrin:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Lying in bed this morning at 6.45, sun streaming through the curtains, birds singing, and the doorbell rings. Two painters come to do the landing ceiling. They decide the plaster isn't dry enough and after a joke about them being early they say they'll come back tomorrow. Still early, make a cup of coffee and go into the garden to read the paper. Just finish the sports section when junior puts his head round the kitchen door and says, 'Dad, I'm going to be late for school, it's twenty to nine!'

OOPS. I'd forgotten to put my alarm clock forward.

:sad:

Mscott

nearly did... It's true that in the past year, everybody knew coz of the medias... This year did not hear about it! Hopefuly my computer did change time automaticly!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's not so much "clock" as "clocks" being the problem. Which ones have you done and which ones have you forgotten? I keep finding things which I've forgotten to do. I'm surprised how many things in my house have clocks in:

• Wristwatch
  • Microwave oven
  • Two alarm clocks
  • Two landline phones
  • Mobile phone
  • PC (did itself)
  • Laptop (did itself)
  • Hard disk TV recorder (did itself)
  • Garmin Etrex GPS
  • Bike computers (now replaced by GPS)
  • Wall clock

Oh, and also (I had forgotten these!):
  • Radio-alarm (I don't use it)
  • Two digital cameras (I don't bother setting their clocks)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Kitchen wall clock
Clock on the cooker

mobile did itself
computer did itself
bike computers (x2) well, they're right for 6 months of the year, I can just add an hour during summer :sad:
video/dvd... they can blooming well wait till i get round to it.
Car clock... hasn't worked for last 2 yrs

Top Bottom