1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SOLD]Tents for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by SatNavSaysStraightOn, 3 Nov 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn Don't follow me, I'm lost too Staff Member

Following on from my post (leaving on tour) we have a bit of camping equipment to sell. Mountain Bikes and bits will come later. - My mother and brother have circulated this list to family and friends and it is also posted up on the Oatcake website - anyone from the Potteries will understand that one - so I will update with posts in the event of anything selling. These prices are excluding P&P which I will keep to actual costs when time comes. If you are in my area I have no issues with a pick up. I have tried to give any idea of the condition and age.

1 – Mountain Equipment AR Ultralight 2 backpacking tent – RRP £200, £75 A1 condition bought April 2006.

[​IMG]

2 – Vango Spirit 200+ with footprint cycle touring tent with built in extension RRP £270 (RRP £30 for footprint), £125 A1 and includes footprint both bought June 2010

[​IMG]

These prices are excluding P&P which I will keep to actual costs when the time comes.

Emma

Attached Files:

2. Muddyfox

Muddyfox Über Member

Hi Emma

PM sent about the Vango Spirit 200 + one sleeping bag + one mat

Simon

3. SatNavSaysStraightOn

Subject to payment etc - the vango spirit 200+ & footprint have been sold

4. SatNavSaysStraightOn

subject to payment both tents have now been sold.

5. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

Marked as sold and closed by admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.