Some stunning garden photos...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some really wonderful photos there. Amazing spaces.

Bit confused which London garden they are though? Obviously they must be in London because anyone garden outside London always has an old sofa, broken washing machine and a BBQ with one leg missing and couldn't see any of those in the photos.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Chatsworth pic is a masterpiece ,id love that on my wall..
the small 2ft high sculpture inside chatsworth of a veiled lady is one of the most exquisite scuptures ive ever seen.
if you go ,make sure you see this..

OP
OP
Spinney

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Chatsworth pic is a masterpiece ,id love that on my wall..
the small 2ft high sculpture inside chatsworth of a veiled lady is one of the most exquisite scuptures ive ever seen.
if you go ,make sure you see this..
There are a few similar that I've seen photos of - absolutely amazing the detail they can get in marble, and the skill to do that veil carving.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Most of those shots wouldn't have been possible or as good on film. Digital has added a huge new dimension to photography.

But as always it's a question of being in the right place at the right time and more importantly, recognising that and grabbing the shot. Mountain photography is a good example of that.

OP
OP
Spinney

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I think with some of the frosty morning shots in particular, it's planning on being in the right place at the right time*, and being prepared to have your fingers frozen.

* this might be what you meant, of course!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Bit confused which London garden they are though? Obviously they must be in London because anyone garden outside London always has an old sofa, broken washing machine and a BBQ with one leg missing and couldn't see any of those in the photos.

You get a garden in London ? Concrete ? :tongue:

stephec

Legendary Member

You've forgotten about the rusting Vauxhall Chevette.

Top Bottom