spin cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S-Express

U

User33236

They're not all like that, to be fair. Take a look at what's on down your local gym.
+1
Well watching that is rather off putting
I did a mix of three different classes per week over winter last year as each brought something different. None were like that in the video above.

One was high paced 'sprint intervals' at low or zero resistance. The second one was high resistance throughout and the third emulated climbing up a hill then down the other side a number of times with the 'hill' getting longer each time.

OP
OP
Mikesshed

Mikesshed

Well I am never going to a Gym and don't like the yee ha style, have obviously seen videos, all very American, but their must be some science and what about the bike

U

User33236

The video shown above is a bad example. Certainly never been any yeaha nonsense at the the one I went to

OP
OP
Mikesshed

Mikesshed

Why spin if you can just use an exercise bike, if it's just a cardiovascular exercise

S-Express

Just trying to get what's the difference between spin cycling and going faster on an exercise bike

I'm running out of ways to explain it. Easiest thing to do would be to get to a spin class, try it, and then next day stay at home on the exercise bike. The differences (if you feel there are any) should then become apparent.

Top Bottom