Spring in Rutland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No objections m'lud, Sunday it is.

i am out cant do sundays easily , enjoy your ride

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Tf Have you got a copy of my shift Rota? Your ride only seem to be on when I'm working a weekend! Not difficult as I do 3 in 5.. Can't get leave unfortunately!

Now got another 2 coming, both female and really worried it will be too fast, we have assured them that it will be nice and easy, anyway they are convinced and are coming.
I am in if its Saturday and a possible for sunday
Really sorry, missed your post somehow, great to have someone from Leicester, hope you can make it. We usually kick off from the railway station in Oakham. Aiming for 09.30 Sunday 19th April.

13 rider

Guru
Yes looks like Sunday will be free so I am a strong probable it won't be too quick if I come along :laugh: Mine you it will give me a chance to wear my replica Sky kit and get the £4000 bike with electronic gears out for a run :laugh: (in my dreams)or I will probably be in my cheap aldi specials on my trusty hybrid

Yes looks like Sunday will be free so I am a strong probable it won't be too quick if I come along :laugh: Mine you it will give me a chance to wear my replica Sky kit and get the £4000 bike with electronic gears out for a run :laugh: (in my dreams)or I will probably be in my cheap aldi specials on my trusty hybrid
Time for yet another bump anyway.
Cheap Aldi specials? Dr_pink has had an Aldi waterproof for years, it is finally showing distinct signs of wear, I am trying to persuade her to spend a bit more dosh on something more in keeping with some of her bikes. Getting her to spend money on cycling clothes [apart from skinsuits] is nigh on impossible, yet she will spend a eye watering amounts on a wheel without batting an eyelid. On saying all that the bike she will be riding cost less than £200 second hand.
Come on chaps and chapesses, 19 days to go.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Apart from @dave r and @CopperCyclist from Coventry I haven't noticed anyone else from there and Birmingham seems to be a black hole for cyclists for some reason aside from @BrumJim.
We used to have a regular group, but that has drifted apart. I have less time now I'm a Dad, and two of us have moved away.
There is also a Birmingham Cyclist forum and associated groups that meet up on Sunday and Wednesday, but the rides are shorter and slower.

Would love to be there with you in Rutland next weekend, but was over in Leicester on Easter Monday, and Sunday isn't a great day for me.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
What time are we looking to start Steve and meet outside the railway station as normal ?

Top Bottom