Stolen Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy Bates

Hi All

Had a Carrera Gryphon dark grey,black and orange pinstripes. It has a silver/black drinks bottle, cateye speedo, bikehut lights and magnum d-lock. It was stolen from Hedon road Saturday night. Thieving twat must be a local drug y because he left his old Claude Butler bike and a bag with druggies gear in it. Could anyone in East Hull keep an eye out for it, only had it a short while and still paying for it, many thanks Andy

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The Claude Butler should be covered in his finger prints and if he's a druggie he'll most likely have a criminal record so it's worth contacting the police i reckon.

e-rider

crappy member
The Claude Butler should be covered in his finger prints and if he's a druggie he'll most likely have a criminal record so it's worth contacting the police i reckon.
I reckon that would be a waste of time, even if the police can be bothered to catch the guy (which I doubt) what will happen? Nothing probably unless he still has the bike which is very unlikely.

vickster

Legendary Member
You'll need a crime ref for the insurance, so report it - if insured (which I hope it was if bought on C2W or the never-never)!

mossj88

I reckon that would be a waste of time, even if the police can be bothered to catch the guy (which I doubt) what will happen? Nothing probably unless he still has the bike which is very unlikely.

I reckon it will help a ton, even if his bike has moved on it's likely other stolen goods will be around... It's not uncommon for a police to go to address for a specific bike and come back with two or three.

If nothing else it will help put up the crime figures so they take it more seriously.

Top Bottom