Stolen Roberts Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markxzxcycle

cr953-small.JPG cr953-small.JPG Hello everyone. Sadly, last week, my garage was broken into and someone stole my beautiful Chas Roberts audax bike. It has been barely used, and is absolutlely mint, as I have an older Columbas framed Roberts that I ride most of the time. The frame of the missing bike is in wonderful 953, and is blue with black stays to balance out the carbon forks. It is fitted with Time attack pedals, as are all my bikes, as I ride for transport and do like to walk easily when at my destination. It has carbon Campag Chorus levers and carbon Chorus compact chainset. Also has a Tubus rack and dark skk full guards. Tried to insert image on here but not sure how to do it, looks like I would have to upload it to my work site and add it as a link. Anyway, hope that someone spots it out there.

Attachments

• cr953-small.JPG
    cr953-small.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 78

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
~What area............damn shame that

e-rider

crappy member
It certainly won't be difficult to shift - the theives will be happy with £100 for it! You should post it in the stolen bikes section on CC and putting a pic on isn't difficult (read the posting pics tips). Was it locked in the garage? I'd lock your remaining bikes in there pretty quick.

Perhaps the house insurance will cover it which might ease the pain a little.

Paul_L

Über Member
bummer.

i guess the only thing you can do, apart from report to the police, is to scour the second hand shops near you and local classified ads, and possibly ebay.

Good luck

OP
OP
M

markxzxcycle

It certainly won't be difficult to shift - the theives will be happy with £100 for it! You should post it in the stolen bikes section on CC and putting a pic on isn't difficult (read the posting pics tips). Was it locked in the garage? I'd lock your remaining bikes in there pretty quick.

Perhaps the house insurance will cover it which might ease the pain a little.

Well, I just got a call from the rozzers, who have found my Honda Transalp, and think they might have some useful information. The Honda was sold to an independent garage, who paid for it before doing an HPI check, so are out of pocket themselves to quite a hefty tune and seem keen to 'help with enquiries'. But a 953 CR frame is a bit special, and should surface at some point. cr953-small.JPG cr953-small.JPG

Top Bottom