Stolen - Specialized Hardrock 2012 - Outside the British Red Cross Morecambe, Lancashire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lauwate

Hello,

I realise everyone in this news feed is in the same boat. I really hope people eventually get their bikes returned!
Can't help but wonder the prerogative of an individual to steal a persons mode of transport or most valued possession to fix their own need. And I now realise how selling sites are riddled with what must be stolen goods - its truly sad!

Anyway...

Spec:

Model:
Specialized Hardrock 2012 Disc
Frame Number: WSBC602132600G (However I guess the person is heartless enough to remove this)
Colour: Charcoal, Black, White - metallic finish (Guessing its spray painted or dismantled to make it less distinguishable)
Size: 15"
Quirks: Key features when seen last– It’s a short arse bike 15inch bike. No back light but worn from where it should have been. Cradle for a front light but I have the actual light and an additional attachment for a previous front light. Has the original back quick release but a replacement front one (more black/squarer) slightly broken back mud guard, no front mud guard but a worn patch where it should be. No longer a drink holder. Seat post and pedals well white lubed up. Actually clean! A rubbish back brake (left brake), scratch on one of the suspension fork. Slightly broken chain protector. Two scratches on the handle bar, one either side – pretty distinct. For those with great interest one inner tube has 3 punchers repaired, the other has 2 repaired punchers. Might have more marks since.

Detail of incident:

Stolen:
6th May 2014 at Precisely 11am caught on CCTV (seen in local chippy) and reported by a local chap. Police know about this incident.
Location: Outside of the British Red Cross Shop on Albert Road in Morecambe, Lancashire. Was purposely put in eye shot from the till, dismantled (quick release and frame) all well secured with Abus Steel-o-flex 860C lock. together on the railing. A 45 minute window of time was originally in question however CCTV has proven the time.
CCTV imagery: Man with two tone olive green waterproof jacket, brown hair, around 6" wearing washed out blue denim jeans seen carrying the bike under his arm with wheel at 11:01am. Unfortunately it was from behind.

If anyone sees or hears of a bike which may resemble this whether this be online, in a local pawn shop, out on the street please could you contact the police or report the sighting. It would be really appreciated and would mean the world to me if it could be returned.

Thank you,

Laura

http://[ATTACH=full]272430[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]272430[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1233537.png
    1233537.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

wisdom

Guru
Bad luck indeed considering you had it secured. Hope you get it back