Stolen - Storck MTB - Bury (Lancs)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David Higson

Stolen from my garage in the early hours of 23rd July - STORCK MTB approximately 6 years old.
Only sketchy details I'm afraid as it belongs to my son, who was keeping it in my garage for the summer

I'm assuming that it was local folk that stole it to order since the other bikes (non-MTBs) in the garage weren't taken.

It has been reported to Police and I'll look in all the usual places but I'd be grateful if folks could keep their eyes open as it's a pricey piece of kit to replace.

Watson.jpg

Carbon frame - resprayed dark metallic grey since the picture above, with electric blue logo lettering
Front suspension only - Hardtail rear
Front disc brake defective but rear is OK
Some slight cosmetic damage to the seat tube
SWISS 26" alloy wheels with KENDA tyres

He hasn't got the serial number as he'd picked it up in South Korea during a stay there and he couldn't find the location.
He had removed the handlebar grips so they weren't on when the bike was stolen.
My son had resprayed this from its former blue/green colouring and had added a logo to the head tube. This is quite distinctive and is the Korean version of the family name (Higson)
Higson Logo.jpg

IncoherentJeff

I live & work in the Bury/Whitefield area. I'll keep an eye out.
Any photos from after the respray?

OP
OP
David Higson

David Higson

I live & work in the Bury/Whitefield area. I'll keep an eye out.
Any photos from after the respray?

Thanks Jeff,

Unfortunately we have no pictures after the respray as my son was in the process of repainting and rebuilding, hence the missing bar grips etc. He lives in Stoke and had lodged the bike with us prior to him moving to South Wales.

Top Bottom