Stolen: Univega via Strato Pro and Pearson Touche

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Both taken over the weekend. Reported to the police, insured and registered on bikeregister.

Now has black handlebar tape, bottle cages and the same saddle as the other bike.
15941_535085974120_2684435_n.jpg

Has numerous attachments around the bike, being lights and camera mounts.
422668_645243587380_551484400_n.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's awful news Gaz. I know you loved those bikes.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
b******s. Stolen from home I'm guessing as they've both gone?
Yeah, I suspect it was professional / semi-proffesional, they only took the bikes, they wouldn't have been able to walk/cycle away with them as they are attached together and they would have had to have gotten over a +7ft wall with them.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Very sorry to hear that, I have a Pearson Touche and would be devastated if it was stolen, any chance at all of getting them back? I suspect not but fingers crossed for you.
They are marked, so i'll get them back if the police find them.
Otherwise i doubt they will go up on ebay etc.. keeping an eye on them anyway.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Gaz ensure you have shown them on BikeRegister as 'stolen' and keep an eye on www.bikeshd.co and if you see them send an email ASAP to Cycletaskforce@met.police.uk
Done, am doing and who needs to e-mail them when I know the person that runs it :P
Thanks, this is good information for others who lose their bikes in london :smile:

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Oh Gaz, that's terrible. Have you got a bike to keep you rolling? I might be able to help if not.
Nope, thanks for the offer but I don't have anywhere secure to keep a bike at the moment, so I can't take someone else's.

I am looking at purchasing a new bike, hopefully I will be back on the road next week :smile:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
The Carbon one will be dead easy to spot and hopefully a nightmare for them to get shot of, a Google search just brings up DE websites old Evans pages and posts by someone called Gaz on here and BR! Real pity because it was a lovely looking bike!

My concern would be how they knew what you had and where to find them, and securing the replacement :-(

I keep my bike in the dining room Mon to Friday

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom