Stolen: Univega via Strato Pro and Pearson Touche

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossj88

ooo how do I set it up as an alert?

Just search what ever you want (I've chosen one word searches because the bikes are quite unusual, and thieves don't always put both make and model in) then click on the "Email Alert" button thats on the left side of the page, which will bring up a box for you to put your email in. After that click submit and jobs a good 'un.

Reactions: gaz

Roadrunner78

Been off the forum for a while. I heard via twitter about your bikes. Check the member map on here. I hope it isn't pin pointing your home/homes...

Reactions: gaz

Paddygt

Don't want to cause any paranoia here but very often thieves will have another look after a while to see if you got replacements through insurance. I know from advice in community Police newsletters that this happens after house burglary so it may be worth beefing up the security ready for your replacement bikes.

mossj88

Don't want to cause any paranoia here but very often thieves will have another look after a while to see if you got replacements through insurance. I know from advice in community Police newsletters that this happens after house burglary so it may be worth beefing up the security ready for your replacement bikes.

I second this (as I've been a victim to it, 4 times no less)... if you can't beef up your security just try to keep valuable things out of sight when your not in, to stop them looking through the window and seeing the goods.

My last straw was when they kicked my door in, raided my newborn sons room and took my bike. So I replaced the door with a 16 bolt steel door and a wireless CCTV camera, that seems to have stopped it. I also started the services you see in my footer, if I can't catch them for my own crime I can at least make their life difficult.

On a side note if you've got a new bike, I've just finished a new site that shows you your nearest police registration events (here's London).

Top Bottom