Stores with interest free credit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Can anyone recommend please?

Do the trek + specialized stores do credit?

I have given some news by the wife that i may not have money in about another 9 months and she will have to finish work , i want a new bike and we do C2W but i was wondering if other shops do interest free as the saving on the new C2W ( halfords )are minimal and given my body geometry i would like to try 1st .

vimes

Regular
hi m8
dont know but congratulations
regards
lee

Moby Jones

Don't know if those shops do interest free credit . I took out a new tesco credit card with gave me interest free credit on new purchases.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Evans do interest free (currently got my wife's hybrid and the Trek tag-a-long on interest free from Evans), also sure leisure lakes do. You also get interest free on any sale bikes. My wife's was £50 off down to £450.

PS congrats - your first ? PS time and knackeredness may intervene with bike riding at first.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Evans do interest free (currently got my wife's hybrid and the Trek tag-a-long on interest free from Evans), also sure leisure lakes do. You also get interest free on any sale bikes. My wife's was £50 off down to £450.

PS congrats - your first ? PS time and knackeredness may intervene with bike riding at first.

would be second, the 1st is nearly 4 , as for cycling time my main time is commuting anyway so i would not lose much.with the tiredness i work rotating day and night shifts so i am used to operating on caffeine and no sleep.
Mrs Ck bought another test just to double check....

Top Bottom