1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stores with interest free credit

Discussion in 'Bike Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by cyberknight, 6 May 2011.

1. cyberknight

cyberknight Veteran

Can anyone recommend please?

Do the trek + specialized stores do credit?

I have given some news by the wife that i may not have money in about another 9 months and she will have to finish work , i want a new bike and we do C2W but i was wondering if other shops do interest free as the saving on the new C2W ( halfords )are minimal and given my body geometry i would like to try 1st .
  2. vimes

vimes Regular

Advert
    hi m8
    dont know but congratulations
    regards
    lee
  3. Moby Jones

Moby Jones Well-Known Member

Don't know if those shops do interest free credit . I took out a new tesco credit card with gave me interest free credit on new purchases.
  4. rualexander

rualexander Über Member

Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op do interest free credit and are Specialized dealers, don't think they have Trek though. Shops in Scotland and north of England.
  5. cyberknight

cyberknight Veteran

6. Bird

Bird New Member

I just got my new bike from these guys on 6 months 0%: http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/

The length of time you can take the credit out over increases with the bike's value
  7. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It! Staff Member

Evans do interest free (currently got my wife's hybrid and the Trek tag-a-long on interest free from Evans), also sure leisure lakes do. You also get interest free on any sale bikes. My wife's was £50 off down to £450.

PS congrats - your first ? PS time and knackeredness may intervene with bike riding at first.
  8. cyberknight

cyberknight Veteran

would be second, the 1st is nearly 4 , as for cycling time my main time is commuting anyway so i would not lose much.with the tiredness i work rotating day and night shifts so i am used to operating on caffeine and no sleep.
    Mrs Ck bought another test just to double check....