Strange dashcam story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news...er_posting_video_of_car_s_near_miss_1_4420923

Bloke has a dashcam, child ran in front of the car and was nearly struck. Driver uploads footage with the caption "Should have run over the brat".

The post was then seen by the child’s father, who made a complaint to the police because his family were upset by the comments.

The father also contacted Wain on Facebook asking him to remove the footage.

In his reply, Wain sent a message which read: “I shouldn’t have used the brakes. I should have run over the brat.”

He then threatened to smash up the father’s car and told him he knew where he lived.

Wain was contacted by police and he made further threats to an officer, was arrested and made a full admission.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Another Dick head.

PK99

Legendary Member
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news...er_posting_video_of_car_s_near_miss_1_4420923

Bloke has a dashcam, child ran in front of the car and was nearly struck. Driver uploads footage with the caption "Should have run over the brat".

Why did you choose to omit the facts that the conviction was for sending a threatening social media message and that Wain has series mentail health problems and according to the report had been unable to take his med because of sickness.

Sometimes your anti motorist obsession is just embarrassing, it it a form of OCD?

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

I didn't comment on the driver at all, there's absolutely nothing in my post that says anything about him, it's got nothing to do with being anti-motorist. The full details are in the link for anyone as wants to read it. There's no agenda, how on earth do you think the story's "anti-motorist"? I thought it was a strange story. It says so in the header.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Because thousands of people would get banned from driving. Twitter's full of this sort of stuff. Even London cabbies tweet about running cyclists over, it's endemic.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
This post has very little/ nothing to do with "Advocacy Cycling Safety" and is therefore being Closed before it gets out of hand.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom