Strictly 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A serious comment. Blokes dressed in pink chiffon wearing make up and glitter then yes nancy boys they are!!:cuppa:

What are you suggesting about Master MQ :laugh:? One of many filed away until hes older.
tn_0542 Fairy Gethin, Chester, 20-7-08.JPG

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
the dance they just done to that song from frozen was really good

Thank goodness that tired old irritating Brucie has been given the elbow, it was long over due.

I enjoy watching Strictly but something about this series just doesn't seem to be hitting the spot like previous ones, maybe it's the contestants. I don't know.

Anyway, Pixie is a natural ( although I suspect she's already dance trained ) and will go all the way.

un.hinged

Regular
As a dance teacher and professional dancer myself, I watch the show with great interest. Brucie isn't missed by me. He was great back in the day, but his inability to read the Autocue just started to get embarrassing. I know many people who have started dancing as a direct result of SCD, but like our friend above I also know that stage dancing can also give the impression that we all wear Lycra clothes and shave our chests. This stereotype marks me out as a nancy-boy it would seem; fair enough. Perhaps I could turn my attentions to becoming a pro-cyclist instead. That way I would get to wear Lycra and shave my legs and.... oh, hold on....

Big hugs, Nancyboy x

suzeworld

Veteran
Good on yer, unhinged! My mate used to go to classes in Stoke and there were never enough blokes to partner the women, so if you're not gay and fancy holding a woman up close and personal it seems a good option :girldance:

suzeworld

Veteran
A serious comment. Blokes dressed in pink chiffon wearing make up and glitter then yes nancy boys they are!!:cuppa:

And there was me, foolishly thinking dinasaurs were extinct.
:blush:

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Wife watches it, is this normal behaviour - she records it on the PVR, watches it bookmarking each of the dances, then goes back through and watches all the dances one or two more times, then marks them. I'm not sure how long the Saturday evening program is (she watches them all, so they blur together a bit) but she seems to have eked last weeks one out to three days so far.

Still, massive brownie points for getting her tickets to the live show, so what do I care :-)

Wife watches it, is this normal behaviour - she records it on the PVR, watches it bookmarking each of the dances, then goes back through and watches all the dances one or two more times, then marks them. I'm not sure how long the Saturday evening program is (she watches them all, so they blur together a bit) but she seems to have eked last weeks one out to three days so far.

Still, massive brownie points for getting her tickets to the live show, so what do I care :-)
Do you have to ask?

Doseone

Guru
swap you for frankie
Swap 'em both for Caroline Flack.

I really enjoy the show. Saturday evening we sit down as a family and watch, been watching for a few series now.

Janette Manrara was breathtakingly good this week - up there with gymnasts in the "how the f**k do they do that?" stakes.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I agree with Silver fox, It seems to me that they, the hosts, Tess Daly and Claudia Winklepickers are trying too hard to make their mark on the program. The script is just a bit too frivolous as well, and the sets are a bit too geared to the celebs. ie, Gregg Wallace wearing a chefs jacket, Murreys mum with a tennis racket The strange bloke from daytime antiques prog. at the alter with a gavel etc. It seems to have lost it's way a bit. Agreed it was time for Brucie to retire, but their is something missing from the show at the moment.

Top Bottom