England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No power at the Camden campus this weekend so I've got to go to the hertfordshire one instead. Will try to join a SLR when I get back from hols in October

I'll confirm for sure later today. Don't feel so bad today. Just ribs that might prevent me from coming along.
Ross - sorry to read this, but pleased that it wasn't 'a moment' on fixed! GWS.
PS. Don't turn up looking like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards - too much bling on show these days. ( I tied a couple of AAs to my frame the other day, but the gears still will not change.:rolleyes: )

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
looking forward to tommorow, Venge has been on a diet and treated to some new bling and im just giving it a look over now. ^_^ If i break it fitting the new parts could be out on the N+1

U

User10571

Peeps should bear in mind that the paralympic marathon is being run tomorrow between The Mall and The City (and back again) between the hours of 08:00 and 14:15.
Roads along and adjacent to the route are going to be closed from 02:00 (that's am)

rb58

Enigma
I'm bailing for sure. Sorry. Ribs too sore and not enough sleep last night. I might venture out later in the day, but I won't be at HPC at 9.30. Have a good one.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I got back from Southwold at 9.15pm. I somehow feel it isn't worth asking for a pass even if it was likely I'd be awake in time to make HPC.

Top Bottom