England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Looks like The Tour has stopped play this week

martint235

Dog on a bike
Looks like The Tour has stopped play this week
There is talk on Bookface of working around it and going from HPC to Little Venice. Abs may even come out to play. I'm trying to decide if I can be bothered to cycle all the way round to Vauxhall to get up to HPC or not

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
There is talk on Bookface of working around it and going from HPC to Little Venice. Abs may even come out to play. I'm trying to decide if I can be bothered to cycle all the way round to Vauxhall to get up to HPC or not

Andy will play as well. There are mumblings about an extra bimble to Herne Hill to see Dom and spectating some track racing.

Last edited:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
1puro0.jpg

i like a good skull
jkd16u.jpg

http://tinypic.com/a/1eluq/3

2469zcx.jpg

Some of my favorite Andy pics, sort of

rb58

Enigma
Righto. It's the second Sunday of the month coming up, so I'm thinking a couple of laps of the park, a ViewTube breakfast and the cable car. Who's in?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Righto. It's the second Sunday of the month coming up, so I'm thinking a couple of laps of the park, a ViewTube breakfast and the cable car. Who's in?
Will try. Sore arm and whatever is wrong with my heartbeat are kind of against me but it's really time I got out on Lelly again. A shortish (30 - 40 miles) ride can't hurt can it?

Yay, I got the dates wrong! We're doing the Cambridge reccie on the 15th which is the 3rd Saturday not the 2nd. Adam has got commitments this coming Sunday but I may be able to make it... though 9am sounds awfully early! :eek:

rb58

Enigma
We normally assemble at HPC at around 9.30am, then set off once the horse guards have gone through - that's usually about 9.50am and is a sight not to be missed. But if you're going to be later than that, we can do a couple of laps of Hyde Park and then swing back through Wellington Arch to pick up stragglers. That's also an opportunity for a comfort break before we head East (don't forget your 20p though).

Top Bottom