England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Ah. It's Remembrance Sunday this weekend. Getting to HPC could be troublesome for me.
Come up via Camberwell and The Oval. It'll be fine.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Are you sure about HPC on sunday? We've always avoided it on Remembrance day, how about Mikes office opposite the Albert hall or Waterloo-The Cut

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Don;'t forget it's the Albert Memorial today which from HPC you have to go into Hyde park turn left at the zebra crossing then all the way down through the big gates and your there.

rb58

Enigma
To be honest, I felt a bit inferior when a trio of us assembled by the Albert Memorial. @Mice was astride a fabulous new Moulton and @topcat1 was looking as elegant as ever in head to foot Rapha. I on the other hand was wearing my old £6 gilet and riding a bike that sounded like a bag of spanners! Quite a few road closures today due to the wreath laying at the Cenotaph, and unbelievably they had started putting up the Winterwonderland in Hyde Park, so we heading north then east, taking a pleasant direct route via Bethnal Green and Victoria Park (and the canal lock I painted) to the ViewTube for the best baked beans in London. Coffee and conversation as always on the SLR, before we split up and headed separate ways. A lovely ride.

U

User10571

To be honest, I felt a bit inferior when a trio of us assembled by the Albert Memorial. @Mice was astride a fabulous new Moulton and @topcat1 was looking as elegant as ever in head to foot Rapha. I on the other hand was wearing my old £6 gilet and riding a bike that sounded like a bag of spanners! Quite a few road closures today due to the wreath laying at the Cenotaph, and unbelievably they had started putting up the Winterwonderland in Hyde Park, so we heading north then east, taking a pleasant direct route via Bethnal Green and Victoria Park (and the canal lock I painted) to the ViewTube for the best baked beans in London. Coffee and conversation as always on the SLR, before we split up and headed separate ways. A lovely ride.
Cannot imagine that...

iZaP

Über Member
Any Sunday rides coming up?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Weather permitting I think I may rock up at HPC next Sunday. I can't do long rides but I doubt my cardiologist can complain about a Sunday London ride.

Top Bottom