England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
On my way

jojo2512

Tim. Thanks for the tip about the cigarette box for rattle. Ive cut a piece of sponge and put it under it it works a treat. Still waiting for nigel to cut the stays

rb58

Enigma
Nice ride today peeps. Martin and I rode straight onto the Woolwich ferry and then I had the mad idea to chase him up Shooters Hill. I was on fixed. I didn't catch him. Got home to a tasty Sunday roast. Lovely.

I have to say, I don't mind the superhighway along the embankment - apart from the faffing around Blackfriars where someone needs to look at the phasing of the lights.

See you all out there.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lovely ride today. I was out of the house at 6.30am this morning getting in some Kent country miles. By the time I reached HPC I was on 47 miles, that's why I buggered off to do a quick lap of Hyde Park to make it up to 50 miles. A nice pootle to Island Gardens for some Jamaican Patties then on to the Olympic Park where one had to treat oneselves to a 99 flame ice cream. A scoot back into that there London Town where it was time to say good bye t'others whilst Tim and myself followed the Thames to Fulham, over Putney Bridge, Wimbledon and through a couple of South London's finest towns of Morden and Mitcham, leaving Tim at Croydon and then to home.

91 miles on the clickymeter.
Lovely ride, lovely people, lovely day.
Marvelous.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Lovely ride today. I was out of the house at 6.30am this morning getting in some Kent country miles. By the time I reached HPC I was on 47 miles, that's why I buggered off to do a quick lap of Hyde Park to make it up to 50 miles. A nice pootle to Island Gardens for some Jamaican Patties then on to the Olympic Park where one had to treat oneselves to a 99 flame ice cream. A scoot back into that there London Town where it was time to say good bye t'others whilst Tim and myself followed the Thames to Fulham, over Putney Bridge, Wimbledon and through a couple of South London's finest towns of Morden and Mitcham, leaving Tim at Croydon and then to home.

91 miles on the clickymeter.
Lovely ride, lovely people, lovely day.
Marvelous.
91? 91? Did you not want to get another nine miles done? :smile:

Top Bottom