England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Is there going to be a ride This Year? The bloke at Fatboys said he'd love to cook us breakfast and we have to go on the ferry and we have to see if there's a cafe at the Olympic park

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Not a sunday and not a ride but this saturday is the Queens birthday flypast Buckingham Palace 13.00. Featuring Chinooks Red Arrows Spitfires and Hurricanes

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Not a sunday and not a ride but this saturday is the Queens birthday flypast Buckingham Palace 13.00. Featuring Chinooks Red Arrows Spitfires and Hurricanes
Thanks for that. They always fly right over our house when they come in from the West, and go back home likewise. Will there be a Lancaster?

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
No Lancaster (and no Concorde :cry:)

wanda2010

Guru

Very very tight hip due to lack of stretching made an appearance just over a week ago. Had forgotten how painful it could be, cue lots of limping and painkillers whilst gently stretching twice a day. Refused to stop cycling though (never said I was sensible!). Went for a 20 minute jog this morning and hip seems to have handled it well. I'll have a better idea in the morning.

Sweet Lord it was hot at 950am this morning!! Loved it though. Time for some beer :cheers:

rb58

Enigma
There hasn't been one for ages. But I could probably be persuaded to come out to play on Sunday - although I have matinee tickets for the afternoon, so wouldn't be able to stay that long.

Top Bottom