Take two bottles into the shower?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I've just tidied the bathroom. Here are my shower products....
full.jpg

And here are my teenage daughter's....
full.jpg

She also uses the Head and Shoulders.

Katherine

Guru
Miss K is almost that bad, it's the "can't be bothered to finish a bottle before starting the next one" problem.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Shaving gel + razors the days I shave (inc legs)

1 shower gel at all other times.

How can so much stuff be required? There's only so many times aloe vera + tea tree oil encrusted body scrubs can be used in a single showering

I once scientifically worked out that I could live for a month on the foodstuffs contained in my wife's bathroom products ranging from mango, lemon, aloe vera, limes...
Well, I could at least knock up an interesting cocktail.

Interestingly enough, if you look on the list of ingredients you'll never see actual mango or jojoba (whatever that is) or strawberry in the list. So I doubt they will prevent scurvy.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I once scientifically worked out that I could live for a month on the foodstuffs contained in my wife's bathroom products ranging from mango, lemon, aloe vera, limes...

Could we have a photo of you with that cocktail and a packet of crisps?

^_^

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod

I tried that when I was a kid. Of course it tasted terrible so I tipped it out onto the lawn where I was sitting. The grass died. That patch of grass was still dead many years later when we moved out. Probably still dead now.

Top Bottom