Take two bottles into the shower?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pplpilot

Guru
All you need... Anything else is just poncey

Bar_of_carbolic_soap.jpg

Stevec047

Über Member
I have one bottle of shampoo and one bottle of shower gel can't be doing with all of those potions.

On a slight tangent when it comes to replacing empty bottles is it just me that grabs whatever is on offer?

screenman

Legendary Member
One quality shower gel and one in shower moisterisor.

The wife and son well, when Siansbury needs stocking they could come here and gey what they need. I once counted 17 bottles of sun tan lotion, if I go around the house now I could lay my hands on 20+ deoderants.

As for pints of milk, well you open the fridge door and it moo's as there is so much stock.

I used to use handsoap on my hair at times, when I had some. Not sure what that says about handsoap and hair but I thought I would chuck it in there.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I don't think that I'm a proper woman. I have a bottle of body wash, a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner. 1 body puff thing and that is the lot. I go to my friend's houses and they have bottles of lotions and potions everywhere. They must earn a lot more than I do as some of these lotions and potions are expensive.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have a 50ml bottle of moisterisor from Clarins, just looked at the price £35 is that stupid or what.

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't use expensive toiletries, unless gifts, but I do seem to have a lot of bottles in the bathroom. Probably because I stock up on bogof and other deals

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
A girl can never have enough bathrooms in a house, i have three:whistle:

Five humans live in my house. Me, my wife, the wee one and the grand parents. I have a plumbed in crapper upstairs and the drain outside the kitchen if needs must. It's rubbish. When I asked my four year old daughter what she wanted for Christmas she replied 'another toilet'.

I get the feeling she doesn't want to follow in my footsteps; she doesn't even like using the toilet after me. Even if I try and sell it as 'the toilet seat is still warm'...

Top Bottom