talllankyheavybarstewards strava club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Joined this most excellent establishment, although it'll be a couple of weeks before I'm riding again.

subaqua

What’s the point
Discrimination is what it is , i will have to make a club just for those under 5 ft 8 " and under 69 kg.:tongue:

i got to within 10 kg of my target weight for healthy BMI once. the doctor told me to stop losing any more weight as i looked very ill. i should be no more than 89KG apparently.

he was happy with the cholesterol of 4 with the good figure higher than the bad figure , a resting pulse of 57 and a cracking recovery rate. oh and blood sugar tests put it bang in the middle of where it should be.

I am just Big . some people are .

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
i got to within 10 kg of my target weight for healthy BMI once. the doctor told me to stop losing any more weight as i looked very ill. i should be no more than 89KG apparently.

he was happy with the cholesterol of 4 with the good figure higher than the bad figure , a resting pulse of 57 and a cracking recovery rate. oh and blood sugar tests put it bang in the middle of where it should be.

I am just Big . some people are .
Twas meant in jest :hugs:, my target for summer in 147 llbs but im under 5 foot 7" and have to do pulls and press ups just to keep some upper body at all .

Booyaa

Veteran
I have the height and weight. Easily on both counts. Hopefully will never lose the height and very unlikely to lose the weight qualification within the next couple of years.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hit the gym and start guzzling those protein shakes, you'll soon be man enough for our group.
41hsm%2BVbbXL.jpg

Top Bottom