Tapatalk Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
@Shaun Tapatalk is how I access this and a lot of other forums on all my mobile devices, by removing it you will make it inaccessible when not on my main pc so that will be most of the time.

I have no idea what your reasoning is, but to take away one of the main methods of access to the forum from your users thereby preventing them from using it seems a bit silly when you say you are trying to grow the forum then make changes that do the exact opposite.

Tommy2

Über Member
Will you not be able to access it via the Internet browser on you phone as with any other website?

StuartG

slower but further
The improvement in Xenforo now means CC is automatically rendered beautifully in compact responsive form on my Nexus 4 using the free Dolphin browser (others are available). Much nicer than TapaTalk. If you have a problem try another better browser. Saves the rest of us getting nag screens.

djb1971

Legendary Member
I too only use tapatalk.

OP
OP
phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Will you not be able to access it via the Internet browser on you phone as with any other website?

Yes you can you have to fiddle around with sizing etc and when I am mobile I don't want to have to so all that. With Tapatalk I have access to all the forums I use from 1 place and the posts are laid out so they are easy to read and I can access them without having to try and click on a little tiny link with my big fat finger, also I can store all the login info in 1 place also and posting pictures is dead easy coz I use their hosting to do it. To be honest if I have to mess about just for 1 forum when I can access all the others from Tapatalk I just wont bother using that forum when I am mobile as there is no point when I can go somewhere else and not have to put up with all the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom