TDF Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Think i'll cycle up to the river in that there london and watch the sprint wind up.

Stephen brown

I have been to Roxwell most nights this week, and jokes aside, I think you will need to be there at 4am to get a place

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We were thinking of driving to Haverhill and then riding down to Finchingfield. We'll take bloody great bike locks. I'll sort my bars out on my Giant in a few minutes too. It needs a brake service too so I can do that in the living room while watching the TV

Shellow road,willingale.

gavgav

Guru
I see a numpty has just been clipped by one of the bikes. What is it with people standing in the road to take photos? Would they do it if cars were coming towards them at 40mph, no, so why do it when a group of bikes is doing the same?

I am sure they will enjoy their journey home in their car, giving cyclists no room as they zoom past them

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Roxwell was great. Lovely little place. Great day out. Ps loved the penny farthings if the owners are reading.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Cycled down a narrow lane to a point between Wethersfield and Shalford. There were about 40 of us there,plenty of room to watch right beside the road. No problems with parking or exorbitant drinks prices etc.

Top Bottom