Team kit ID?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was in Gran Canaria last week and saw Saxo Tinkoff out training a few times. A couple of times they had a Garmin rider with them and on this occasion another guy in the blue, black and white kit on the right.
It rings a bell but I can't remember which team it is. Any ideas?
P1060475_zpsd3419aea.jpg

The Couch

Über Member
Blanco (now Belkin)

But if could very well be that some "amateurs" just tagged along for the ride, no?

raindog

er.....
The guy at the back? Could be an IAM?

there's a lot of black around this season. Trek are black with a white shoulder, I think.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Blanco (now Belkin)

But if could very well be that some "amateurs" just tagged along for the ride, no?
Possible hangers on that day but the Garmin rider was keeping up with them on previous days when they were going like the clappers.
Good call on Blanco - I'd checked Belkin but forgot about the Blanco interlude!

oldroadman

Veteran
The guy at the back? Could be an IAM?

there's a lot of black around this season. Trek are black with a white shoulder, I think.

Too much! And some silly amateur and "semi-pro shop teams" that we suffer from in UK sem to feel the need to follow what is very, very, boring trend. Bad enough when the UCI domestic teams are doing it, but when you see a 4th cat race and about a third are in black, you have to wonder. Not much fun for judges and commissaires either, I guess.

Top Bottom